Are State Health Departments changing definitions to manipulate data?
According to the new Health Departments’ guidance, anyone who comes into contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 is now also considered positive.
Current Case Definition:
• Confirmed case of COVID‐19
Positive PCR lab result for COVID‐19 is required
New Case Definition:
• Confirmed case definition
(No change in case definition)
Need a positive PCR lab result for COVID‐19
• NEW Probable case definition:
FDA approved positive lab with or without symptoms
Close contact with confirmed or probable cases
• NEW Case definition for deaths related to COVID‐19
COVID‐19 is listed on the death certificate as a cause of death
Positive PCR lab result for COVID‐19 is no longer required
A short video by Fog City Midge explains unusual changes in the way new COVID-19 cases are calculated.
Published by Fog City Midge
on July 02, 2020
Check the PDF file used in the video.
The last thought.
We are dealing with a brilliant string of a virus, a member of the Democrat party, that becomes dormant during violent riots and is only dangerous to attendees of peaceful political rallies, specifically those organized by Trump supporters.
COVID-19 is the first virus ever with a political agenda. It wants to:
- Destroy U.S. economy (and use it against the current president).
- Shut down rallies and political campaigning efforts of President Trump (to hide any signs of support for current president).
- Prevent face to face Trump vs. Biden debates (Biden can’t win those).
- Force the use of mail-in ballots (because it’s easier to commit voter fraud).
And then take full control over our lives.
We are dealing with an extremely dangerous virus. It’s smart, ruthless, and will never stop multiplying. Luckily, the vaccine is coming — it’s called elections.
Don’t forget to get your shot.
Thank You For Reading