On September 11, 2001, nineteen al Qaeda terrorists hijacked four passenger planes and used them to carry out coordinated suicide attacks on north and south towers of the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. A fourth plane crashed into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, after passengers and crew attempted to regain control of the aircraft.
Published by Nine Line Apparel.
Timeline of the September 11 attacks
- 8:46 am – American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into floors 93-99 of the North Tower of the World Trade Center.
- 9:03 am – United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into floors 75-85 of the South Tower of the World Trade Center.
- 9:37 am – American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the western façade of the Pentagon in Washington, D.C.
- 9:59 am – The South Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed.
- 10:07 am – United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into a field in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.
- 10:28 am – The World Trade Center’s North Tower collapsed.
- 5:20 pm – The 47-story Seven World Trade Center collapsed after burning for hours.
- 8:30 pm – President Bush addressed the nation.
(in Alphabetical Order)
Thank You For Reading